American Black meets features of the original equipment:
• Bevelled: To reduce noises and rattles
• 100% Settled: No need of settled periods.
• High content of ceramic fibers.
• Low resin formula: To reduce wear and noises
• Slotted: to reduce noises and screams
• “Positive Mold” Technology, uniform density of frictional material, when high pressure is applied it has more consistency.
• Shims multipacks with nitrile rubber
Our “American Black premium disc brake pads” have been tested to different quality studies at an international level, being QUALITY CERTIFIED IN LABORATORY TESTS, made by a specialized laboratory located in Dearborn, Michigan, USA, that guarantee the reliability of our products.